Today, many organizations are starting to manage their PCs with Intune. That is why today we will talk about how to manage in Windows 10 the Antivirus component (Windows Defender Security Center).
Windows 10 Antivirus is based on a series of components called Windows Defender Security Center.
Intune gives you the opportunity to manage Windows Defender Security Center to keep it updated, configure exclusions, configure Real time, etc.
Below I detail the steps necessary for the configuration:
- If your environment is managed by active directory on premises, it is necessary to create the security group to which the profile will be applied in Intune. For this we will open the active directory console and create a security group.
- The next image shows how after synchronizing the group with Azure Active directory, the group is shown in synced status
- The continuation image shows the Intune console where a restriction policy has been created to apply the Windows Defender securiy configuration, as you need select Windows 10 or later platform
Images with more profile settings
- The last step is to assign the profile to the previously created security group
- Now that the profile has been applied to the group, you can review a PC to verify that it has been applied correctly and that the configurations can not be modified
Modern Workplace Tech appreciates the reading and hopes it has been of interest.
We think that this type of configuration allows you to manage your environment in a more dynamic way and give you the ability to unblock the transition from on-premises environments to the cloud.